Miss Northumberland Rules of Eligibility. Qualifications for eligibility are that each contestant:-
Miss Northumberland is a regional heat organised of Miss England and is a direct entry to the Miss England final.
Miss Northumberland License Holder is Simon Robertson.
Qualifications for eligibility are that each contestant:-
- Shall not be less than 17 years of age nor more than 24 years of age on the 31st December of the year of the contest.
- Shall not have participated as a National in a National Contest conducted by an authorised Licensee within and on the soil of the mainland of her National Area (unless special permission has been given in writing by the Promoter due to extenuating circumstances) within 12 months prior to the holding of The Miss England Contest.
- Shall be a British citizen and reside in England.
- Shall have won or been elected as a winner of her Area Heat Contest elected specifically to participate in the appropriate Miss England Contest or be first runner-up if the winner is prevented by reasons beyond her control from participating (subject to the right as the Promoter to waive or amend the requirement if in its absolute discretion nominated persons are unable unfit or otherwise unqualified to participate in The Miss England contest and subject to the right of the Promoter to reject without giving any reason any application by a contestant to enter The Miss England Contest)
- Shall be of good character and possessed of charm poise personality and have beauty of face and figure
- Shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring in to disrepute The Miss England Contest or Title or the Licensee or the Promoter or any person associated with them.
- All successful entries to Miss Northumberland who are selected for the audition process will have to pay a small audition charge of £10.00. This is used to cover costs of the audition and photography.
- The winner will be signed to Glam R Us Model Agency for the year & commission for any work generated will be for 20%. Excluding any work already booked in before the winner is Miss Northumberland.
- Shall be a person:-
- Who usually uses the prefix Miss (or equivalent) before her name
- Who has never been through any ceremony either valid or invalid and whether civil religious or tribal which is recognised as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world.
- Who has never given birth to a child.
- Has never taken part in any Contest for qualification to represent another country.
SAVE THAT the Promoter in its absolute discretion may waive or amend any of these conditions (if in his/her opinion such waiver or amendment is conducive to the successful running of the Contest).